Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Monthly Archives: May 2011
My daddy always said if you’re feelin’ like a person of authority, try bossing around someone else’s dog. The same can be said of stepchildren. I don’t know if I’ll ever get the hang of the whole “stepmom” thing. Chap’s … Continue reading
Having spent a little more than a year outside of my hometown–I feel a little pang of homesickness every time I whiz past the Austin City Limit sign. I do love living on the ranch on the river in Llano … Continue reading
If Atticus was anywhere near this sweet, he’d have his own website. . . If only there was a site about an evil-genius-ninja kitty, featuring his plot to bend all humankind to his whiskery-power? Bwah haha ha . . . … Continue reading
Chap’s son came over to the house this past weekend to help his dad do Manly Man Things Outdoors, which makes me happy, because not only do I like the kid, it also gets me out of helping Chap do … Continue reading
So I’m still banged up and still sitting around on my little pillow waiting for my back and neck and head to stop feeling like someone is repeatedly banging on me with a bowling ball due to the woman who … Continue reading