Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: Fish
Chap’s son, aka Bone Head, ran the tractor over the waterline. Again. So now the faucets are all spewing pea-sized gravel, and while I’m sure I could look at it as a spa-style loofah shower experience, the angels of my … Continue reading
Chap’s son came over to the house this past weekend to help his dad do Manly Man Things Outdoors, which makes me happy, because not only do I like the kid, it also gets me out of helping Chap do … Continue reading