Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: Insurance
I know, I usually try to find the funny side of almost every thing. But I want to tell you, anywhere in Texas, even in usually green, fertile East Texas, fireworks are not funny. I don’t care who you are, … Continue reading