Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: Texas
A cop friend of mine called me yesterday to tell me a woman who’d just buried her husband less than a month ago reported that some scum bag had just shot her kitten in the eye. Needless to say, I … Continue reading
Having spent a little more than a year outside of my hometown–I feel a little pang of homesickness every time I whiz past the Austin City Limit sign. I do love living on the ranch on the river in Llano … Continue reading
Chap’s son came over to the house this past weekend to help his dad do Manly Man Things Outdoors, which makes me happy, because not only do I like the kid, it also gets me out of helping Chap do … Continue reading
Grandma Jessie used to say there are three kinds of men in this world—the ones you play with, the ones you stay with, and the ones that just need killin’. Mr. Schwartzenegger—congratulations. You’ve just devolved down that particular food chain. … Continue reading