Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: United States
I know, I usually try to find the funny side of almost every thing. But I want to tell you, anywhere in Texas, even in usually green, fertile East Texas, fireworks are not funny. I don’t care who you are, … Continue reading
So I woke up this morning rip-roarin’ excited to tell y’all all about all the super cool stuff I’ve learned about books in the new era, and I got the call that I have to cover the trial of a … Continue reading
Chap’s son, aka Bone Head, ran the tractor over the waterline. Again. So now the faucets are all spewing pea-sized gravel, and while I’m sure I could look at it as a spa-style loofah shower experience, the angels of my … Continue reading
A cop friend of mine called me yesterday to tell me a woman who’d just buried her husband less than a month ago reported that some scum bag had just shot her kitten in the eye. Needless to say, I … Continue reading