Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: Writing
I woke up late last night to an unfamiliar sound–Rain! Not enough to end the record- breaking Texas drought, but welcome and lovely, and I went outside and raised my face to the thundercloud and let the wind and rain … Continue reading →
So I’m tickled to death I’ve been asked to participate in Texas Writers League Agents Conference again this year, and I’m prepping myself for the question/answer portion of the program, which to some authors is akin to pulling out their … Continue reading →