Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Tag Archives: kit frazier
So I got called out to an emergency meeting about a giant sand box on the lake shore late yesterday afternoon, which made me late getting home, which made Chap mad, which of course, made me mad at his being … Continue reading →
I got a serious case of cultural whiplash last night, going from a city council meeting in meek mild Meadowlakes, to a writer’s meeting in downtown tie-died hair, pierce-every-orifice Austin. Meadowlakes is a buttoned-down little suburb of Marble Falls, with … Continue reading →
“What is it with you and weird animals?” Chap asked, examining the scratches on my forearm, courtesy of the world’s meanest cat. “You know, other people have cats who actually like them.” I had noticed a deep cut on mean … Continue reading →
13 stabs with a fish hook 2 smelly, wet dogs 1 blast of fish pee Just another day in paradise . . . When Chap asked me if I’d ever been fishing, I said, “My grandpa used to take me … Continue reading →