Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Pitching at National . . .
- Query Letters that Made Agents, Laugh, Cry & Wet Their Pants (okay, I made that last part up)
- How to Write a Query Letter and a Helpful Hint: Don’t send nekkid pictures of your personal parts
- Agent Quest, Cute Kitties, and some of the best advice I’ve ever received
- JK Rowling was rejected 12 times–Get a good agent & up your odds
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Contrary to popular opinion, I do not up and marry every cowboy who asks me. The first time I was proposed to traumatized both me and my mama, and it certainly did not end with a big white dress flowin’ … Continue reading
Yeah, yeah, Kate’s got a tiara and she’s getting’ a crown, and the royal wedding is getting to be a royal pain in the ass. If you really want a royally good time, y’all oughta attend a good Texas wedding. … Continue reading
Spring at the ranch is out in full force–despite the temperature being hotter than the hammered hinges of hell, flowers are rioting, birds are singing and bees are doing their thing. And a pair of roadrunners have taken up residence … Continue reading
Despite what you may have heard, chicken-fried bacon is not one of the four food groups. I have spent several years trying to convince Chap that there are foods that do not have to be battered, fried or soaked in … Continue reading
“Do you know what your dog did?” “Oh, no,” I groaned, hoping my little Border collie devil-dog hadn’t decided to eat the house. Again. Last week he chewed up a pair of Chap’s reading glasses and barely lived to tell … Continue reading